Saturday, June 5, 2010

Hazdogs Nut Free Chocolate Cupcakes


Hazdogs Nut Free Chocolate Cupcakes
I think my nut free chocolate cupcakes are delicious.Everyone likes them too. I like how they look like.My favourite is the bird.My favourite part of making the cupcakes was the icing.



Prep List
Cupcakes
120gms butter
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup cocoa powder
2 t baking powder
1 cup self-raising flour
2 eggs, whisked
Icing
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1 cup pure icing sugar
2 T milk
Action
  • Place butter, milk and brown sugar into a saucepan and stir until melted and combined.
  • Add the cocoa and baking powder, whisk over a low heat for 1min. Cool.
  • Alternatly add flour and eggs.
  • Pour into patty pans, filling them half way. Bake for 10minutes at 170. Cool.
  • Mix the cocoa, icing sugar and milk together in a bowl and cover your cupcakes.
  • Chew.

No comments:

Post a Comment